The Yeshiva High Tech is intended to serve the greater Los Angeles community and to provide each student with a diverse self-directed, independent education in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment that promotes self-discipline, integrity, motivation, and excellence in learning.
We are dedicated to Halacha, Torah Hashkafa, a love of Eretz Yisrael, outstanding academic achievement, and moral conduct.
The Yeshiva High Tech joins parents, community members and businesses to assist students to become self-sufficient, respectful, ethical adults who are successful life-long learners committed to contributing responsibly both in the Jewish and global communities.
At Yeshiva High Tech, we envision a yeshiva school…
- where students are engaged in instructional programs that develop their critical thinking skills, and develop their productive utilization of technology, creativity, and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- where students are motivated to learn and excited about learning.
- that provides curricular, co-curricular, and service learning opportunities that will challenge all students at their individual academic abilities.
- where staff and faculty have a command of content knowledge; make use of appropriate strategies and methodologies; and serve as important academic and community role models for students.
- where parents realize the vital role they play in the education of their children and work collaboratively with the school’s staff and faculty to support excellence in a respectful environment.
- where learning objectives and educational philosophies are clearly defined and supported by on-going and consistent data collection and analysis.
- where all the school’s members (students, parents, staff and faculty) feel valued, respected, and safe.
- where facilities and instructional materials are of the highest quality, are well maintained, and are conducive to excellence in learning.
- Yeshiva High Tech seeks to create a blended learning environment that is based on the Torah values and a total commitment to the halacha that guides and determines a person's lifestyle. This blended learning model focuses on a relatively small student population and provides the tools necessary to actively participate in contemporary society while adhering to a life imbued with Torah values and Halacha.
- Yeshiva High Tech seeks to create a Jewish high school that is accessible to everyone through affordable tuition, not scholarships.
- Yeshiva High Tech seeks to create a model that is replicable throughout the Los Angeles community – and beyond.